Sunday 1 May 2011

kmk's life

pain and kak maz during 1st sem
our bus

me,amal,bib n meina in front of 'rumah pengarah'

last times walking around together in kmk

my classmate during class party..

visit by TPM

me,zirah,fiqa,bib n miss kami

maulidur rasul time
When i knew dat i must get into d matriks almost a year ago,i felt so frustrated(actually)...bcoz i think i deserved a better place...n 4 ur info,i even did not apply 4 kmk(kolej matrikulasi kedah)...it was in Changlun very near to Thailand...when i asked my frenz,they all also got d same college...so i felt relieved at least..n then my mom n dad said dat i should just go bcoz opportunity just comes once so we should grab it as fast as we can...but at dat times i'm still working on my part-time job as a crew at McDonald's n i'm asking 4 everyone's suggesstions bout what is good 4 me.They also said dat i should go...then on 10 mei  2010 was d day dat i went to kmk...n my life started there.I went thru d orientation wif all d seniors dat will become our fasi n supervise on us d whole week..I met most of my frenz from BM High's n not to be forgotten my old frenz at primary school...it was very long times since last i've seen them,n here we met again n going to spend our times here together....n my roommate was good..but at first i'm still having difficulties in order to befren wif her but now we're cool...my sis(roommate) was really helpful n always advised me n i'm really surprised when Amal Husna,my fren at BM High's was also my roommate...n i made up many new fren there from all over Malaysia...n i'm thankful for giving me such a beautiful day in kmk...when exam times comes,everyone gets miserable n library was full wif students..i liked dat situation... n finally comes to our finals..after a year here n then we're going to leave such a great place like kmk..i'm going to miss it n all my frenz there n all d lecturers...every sweet moments in kmk will remains in my memory n stay in it forever...i'm thankful to be in kmk...

No comments:

Post a Comment