Monday 23 May 2011

TAWWAKAL..........=)

Hi....i'm back.......heee.....should i smile????u may b asking 4 what rite...u know,my final result was out...n.....it was  not very impressive for me....i dont know what i'm doing for d past few months....frustrating.......i can't described what my feeling are...i just need sumone to share dis 'huh' feeling...i really hate dis kind of feeling...HELP ME OUT OF DIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DISTRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Many people commented it was good but i know i can do much better.....huhhhhh............times is very irritating.....could it stop for a while....until i said YES....hehe......doesnt make sense rite.....BUT i just need xtra times....maybe im a slow learner....i dont know....u tell me...is it???nnnnnnn................now another prob came out....what im going 2 choose 4 my degree??????HUH again!!!!!childish is me....i admit it....come on...come on.........clock is ticking.....im only has almost 2 days 2 make a decision..........hazirah,figure me out...send link okey.... for now,i not having mood 2 talk....but i just finished on d phone wif my boyfren....................................................alamak...kantoi lak...
         now im working....haha.......at d 'kedai mkan'.....at jusco...its been 3 days already.....at first its very tired n i thought of quitting but i just go....i find it quite interesting coz i can learn how to cook from dat auntie........u know i love to cook....like what my 'pak su' once said we can find n do art in cooking......hehehehe.....yaaaaa.....we're in d same boat....
            i think dats it 4 now.......muuuuaaahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment